[GFCA] FW: GFCA coach publishes book

Hyatt, Charles CHyatt at forsyth.k12.ga.us
Thu Oct 6 10:50:49 PDT 2016

Fellow Coaches –
Ms. Childress gave me permission to forward this information to you about a book I recently published.  It’s not directly about debate, but many of the sample letters are from classical writers and users of rhetoric, so there may be indirect applications to support research, social studies, and the use of the English language.
Orders can be placed online through the Center for Learning Website at the website below, or directly through me at 4840 Chesterfield Court, Suwanee, GA 30048 for a copy signed by the author.
Thanks for all you do for our young men and women of letters!

Charles Hyatt, PhD
English Teacher / Speech & Debate Coach
Governors Honors Program Coordinator
Lambert High School
805 Nichols Road
Suwanee, GA 30024
#678-965-5050 x413006<tel:678-965-5050%20x413006>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D21F2A.D2F84860]
http://www.centerforlearning.org/c/product.web?nocache@2+s@5cErbDIG_zYDI+record@TF142196+Title@THE%20MEN%20AND%20WOMEN%20OF%20LETTERS+ISBN@9781560779889