[GFCA] Peach State Classic

Richard Bracknell richard.bracknell at carrolltoncityschools.net
Mon Nov 7 09:25:09 PST 2016

Peach State Classic

We are looking forward to having you at the Peach State this weekend!

Thought I would share these reminders:

Registration will be held at each school. However, you need only choose one
location to register all of you events.

*Policy at Carrollton High School

*LD, Congress, Big Question Debates and  IE’s at Carrollton Middle School

*Public Forum at the Middles School

Big Question Debates takes place Friday night at the Junior High School

Round I 6:00 PM

Round II 7:00 PM

Round III 8:00 PM

All judges and request for judges should be completed by November 9 at
12:00 PM.

All judges must be registered on Tabroom.com

In Public Forum we are using JUDGE PREFERENCES to help all coaches
understand and evaluate this as a choice for our State Debates.  Jeffrey
will send more information about the process on Wednesday.

*All Public Forum Judges should update their paradigm. This will improve
the debates greatly.*

*If I can assist you in any way, please contact me. *
*Bracknell*

--
 <http://chs.carrolltoncityschools.net>