[GFCA] Sequoyah Autumn Argument

Matt Bartula Matt.Bartula at cherokee.k12.ga.us
Thu Nov 3 08:42:24 PDT 2016

Dear coaches:

A few important announcements that we would like to make you aware of:

1. Registration on Tabroom will close at 2:00 pm today. Please email any drops to matt.bartula at cherokee.k12.ga.us.

2. Sequoyah's Wifi capacity was upgraded over the summer. However, this is an older school and Wifi can sometimes be sketchy. Hopefully, everything will be fine. We have worked closely with our tech support at both the school and county level to make sure Tabroom works. As a precaution, we advise that everyone have hard copies of their cases and speeches on flash drives. In addition, we have been advised to relay to the students to limit the use of streaming videos or other apps that will strain the Wifi. Note that we are doing all we can to make sure that this tournament runs as smoothly as possible and we ask for your support and help.

3. You may park anywhere in the front parking lot (follow the signs). Busses, please park busses in the bus lane. If you are coming north, the bus entrance is the first entrance on the left. If you are coming south, the bus entrance is the second entrance on the right. You may enter the doors to the building and turn right to get to the lunchroom/check in.

4. Emergency contact information is 770-371-8153 (Matt Bartula) or 770-880-4674 (Katie Maher).

We look forward to seeing everyone Saturday, and thank you for coming to Sequoyah's Autumn Argument!