[GFCA] GFCA Curriculum - Extemp Resources

Jeffrey Miller jmill126 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 09:43:25 PDT 2016

Hi, everyone,

I wanted to remind everyone that you can always submit curriculum ideas
that you find successful in your debate classroom for other teachers.

In an effort to broaden our resources for coaches, I have added sample
Extemp Questions that each state receives from the National Federation of
High Schools into our dropbox.  *You can find the dropbox here!*
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/687csf8mdecssxh/AAA3aDjhazId-4GhfOAzCEo3a?dl=0>

We will add these set of questions each month into the dropbox for your
extemp team practices.

If you would like to add any curriculum, please email Maggie Berthiaume at
maggiekb at gmail.com.

Thank you!

Jeffrey Miller
Chair of the Committee