[GFCA] Emory Novice/JV One Day - Update

James Herndon jamesherndon3 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 06:10:45 PDT 2016

I wanted to email the Georgia debate community and previous attendees to
let them know that the Barkley Forum will *NOT *be able to host the BFHS
Novice/JV one-day tournament this year.

In the past few years we have hosted a 1-day tournament aimed at Novice and
JV policy debaters.   We took over this tournament from Westminster and
still appreciate the service it provides the community.

However, due to personnel shifts and other factors, it isn't possible this
year for us to host the tournament.
- I personally would be happy to help discuss how to offer the tournament
if someone is interested in or willing to take over the weekend.

-Additionally, I encourage everyone to consider the one-day tournament the
following weekend [September 10th] hosted by Houston County.  James Brock
would love to have you all there, and it's only about an hour south of
Atlanta.

-Herndon

--
James H. Herndon III