[GFCA] Emory National Debate Institute

James Herndon jamesherndon3 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 09:19:20 PDT 2016

I love apologizing for the clutter and then doing it again.  Couple of
updates to the previous email.

1. April 1 is the last day to take advantage of the Early Bird Discount for
the Emory National Debate Institute.

2. Lauren Donnenfeld's byline was inaccurate.  She previously served on the
staff of the Michigan *State *Debate Institute.  While this may not seem
like a big deal, a few Spartans were more than a little offended by what
they deemed an insult.

3. We've added to two Directors of Debate from other colleges to the policy
faculty that we are excited about and the previous email may have
undersold.  I am personally excited about the additions of Hays Watson from
UGA and Tim Barouch from GSU to the staff.

--
James H. Herndon III
Barkley Forum