[GFCA] NSDA New Coach Clinic

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Mon Mar 21 13:24:22 PDT 2016

Hello GA coaches,

I wanted to share with you a resource that I found invaluable when I
started coaching, the NSDA New Coach Clinic Online.  It is <FREE> to NSDA
members and absolutely worth the time.  The instructor, Wendi Brandenburg
out of Texas is extremely giving of her time and resources, even after the
course ends.  I count it as some of the best professional development I
have received since I started teaching, on a par with the AP training I
have had - but I was able to do it from home in my pajamas.  The gift of
resources alone is amazing but you add in Wendi's 20 plus years of
knowledge, humor, and friendliness and the added benefits of meeting
coaches from around the country and it just gets better and better.  It was
so good that I went to the course two years in a row, just in case I missed
something the first go round when I was so overwhelmed with everything that
comes with building a new team.

Go to www.speechanddebate.org/onlineinstitute for more information or to
sign up.  If you have any questions, please ask me.

Pam
Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English
Debate & Speech Coach