[GFCA] Fwd: Planning 2016-17 GFCA Tournament Schedule

Brandon Kendall kendall.brandon at mail.fcboe.org
Tue Mar 8 13:05:46 PST 2016

Hello!

Hope everyone enjoyed Varsity State this past weekend! Thanks again to
Ashley Ulrich for hosting! Thanks to Richard Bracknell, Pam Childress,
Shunta Jordan, John Holland, and Mary Kay Waterman and all of the other
behind the scenes magic workers for making everything happen! And, finally,
huge congrats to all of the winners!

And now that the season is virtually finished for most people, we're gonna
start looking ahead to 16-17.

So if you look below, you'll find a Google Form created by Pam Childress
(Thanks, Pam!) concerning tournament dates for next season. So if you'd
like to host a tournament, please take a minute to fill out the form.
Please try to have this submitted by April 16th, which is the day of the
Spring Coaches Meeting.

***Concern Over Tournament Dates*** I know some were frustrated over
instances where there were two tournaments on the same weekend, and I
realize this is inevitable in some cases, but, wherever possible, let's
please try to avoid that from happening. Thank you!