[GFCA] GFCA Varsity State - Email #1

Shuntá Jordan sjordan at paceacademy.org
Tue Feb 23 07:52:05 PST 2016

Good morning all.

Now that everyone has been admitted off the waitlist, please return to Tabroom to complete your entries. What do I mean by this?

Well a number of you are well short of the required judging in each event. Although I have sent out emails to local colleges and universities seeking to hire judges, I cannot guarantee there will be enough hired judging to cover speech events (as an
example). So if you know you have not entered judges yet, please do so immediately.

Likewise, if you have not registered and think you will have students competing, please enter them as soon as possible. Registration closes this Friday, Feb. 26th.

Thanks,

Shunta