[GFCA] Quick Question - Part of NSDA Study Group

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Wed Feb 17 07:48:53 PST 2016

We are meeting this evening to talk about small and rural program access to
competitive speech and debate.  She just sent us our guiding questions and
I would like to get your feedback so that I can adequately represent the
concerns and solutions from GA on this committee.

1.  What institutional/community barriers prevent students from accessing
competitive speech and debate?  What solutions have helped at your
school/program?

2.  What personal barriers prevent students from accessing competitive
speech and debate?  What solutions have helped at your school/program?

Thank you for your assistance.
Pam

Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English