[GFCA] Hotels for Varsity State

Brandon Kendall kendall.brandon at mail.fcboe.org
Thu Feb 11 08:51:40 PST 2016

See below for information regarding the hotels for Varsity State:

We do not have prearranged rates with any hotels, but these are the ones
closest to our school (within 2 miles).  There are several other hotels
within a 10 mile radius, but traffic may make this commute longer than
expected (20-40 minutes, sometimes worse—particularly on Friday).  Here’s
the info for the three closest to Northview HS:

1. Hyatt Place Atlanta/Duluth/Johns Creek: 11505 Medlock Bridge Rd, Johns
Creek, GA 30097; Phone: (770) 622-5858

2. Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North/Johns Creek:  11695 Medlock Bridge Rd,
Johns Creek, GA 30097; Phone: (770) 476-1966

3. Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta-Johns Creek: 7146 McGinnis Ferry
Rd, Suwanee, GA 30024; Phone: (678) 638-9800

​This will also be up on the GFCA site very soon. ​

--
Brandon Kendall
Starr's Mill High School