[GFCA] 21st Fayette Classic

Beverly Kelly kelly.beverly at mail.fcboe.org
Wed Aug 17 12:04:12 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,
Registration for the 21st Fayette Classic is currently up at
fayette.tabroom.com. Though the competition is not until October 7th-8th,
we ask that teams register as soon as they know they are attending because
space at the school is limited.
We are a qualifier to the NIETOC (National Individual Events Tournament of
Champions) being held in Kansas City, Missouri in May. Therefore we are
expecting a high number of speech entries at this year’s tournament.
Also, this year, we are pleased to offer Big Questions Debate. Three rounds
of this new NSDA event along with open chamber congressional debate will
occur Friday afternoon, and contestants can enter for free! Big Questions
Debate focuses on some of society's fundamental beliefs. The event is
funded through a grant from the John Templeton Foundation, therefore we
encourage teams to participate.
If you have any questions be sure to contact Beverly Kelly at
kelly.beverly at mail.fcboe.org