[GFCA] Fall Meeting/New Schools

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Fri Aug 5 06:41:58 PDT 2016

Dear Coaches,

Please reach out to other schools, coaches, and, especially, new coaches in
your district/realm of influence and let them know about:

1. Signing up for the email list so they get notifications of meetings.

2. About the Fall meeting and professional development at the Lovett School
on August 20.

So far this week, I have spoken to several new coaches/ schools who are
joining us from Brunswick, Cobb Cty, Tifton, Valwood, and GA Christian
Academy.  Let's help our new programs grow and see speech and debate
flourish around the state!

We are the GFCA.

Pam
Pamela Childress