[GFCA] GFCA Leadership Positions Nominations

Brandon Kendall kendall.brandon at mail.fcboe.org
Tue Aug 2 10:35:08 PDT 2016

*1. *Nominations are now open for the Executive Committee of the GFCA for
the 2016-2017 school year.  All positions are for a one-year term.  The
list of positions is:

Chair of the Committee
Director of Operations
Director of Programs
Director of Communication
Director of Finance

Please see the attachment for detailed descriptions of each role.

*2. *Area Coordinators are needed for all areas (map is attached).  These
coordinators serve as the committee that determines at-large entries for
the Varsity State Tournament as well as contact coaches for their
particular areas and will be given one of the following positions after
communication with the new Chair of the Committee:

Awards Coordinator
Online Presence Coordinator
Coach Development Coordinator
Curriculum Coordinator
Membership Coordinator
Timetable:

Aug. 2nd - Nominations for Executive Committee Open, submitted to Brandon
Kendall
Aug. 10th - Nominations conclude; Executive Committee Voting Begins at Noon
Aug. 12th  - Executive Committee Voting Ends at Noon

**You will be emailed a receipt of nomination as confirmation.

**For a description of the roles on the Executive Committee/the list of the
current members: http://www.gaspeechanddebate.org/executive-committee/

If you have any questions about any role, please let me know.

If you are unsure which position you would be best to fill, feel free to
email me and I can help you find the right role for you.

Thank you!
--
Brandon Kendall
Starr's Mill High School