[GFCA] Two Key Items

Brandon Kendall kendall.brandon at mail.fcboe.org
Tue Aug 2 10:18:49 PDT 2016

Hello, GA Speech & Debate Community! Hope everyone had a good break.

Getting right down to brass tacks:

There are two big items that need to be taken care of--one is a vote
concerning the GFCA bylaws and the other concerns new leadership for the
2016-17 season.

1. I'll be sending one email detailing the proposed changes to the
constitution/bylaws that were discussed at the Spring Meeting. Please send
your vote to me.

2. The second email will give you information concerning the various GFCA
Leadership positions. Please read over them. I'll then ask for nominations.

More specific details will be found in the individual emails.

Thank you!

--
Brandon Kendall
Starr's Mill High School