[GFCA] Call for STUFF

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Fri Sep 18 08:51:10 PDT 2015

Thank you to Westminster, Starr's Mill, and Grady for responding so
promptly.

I know that many of you are probably "in the weeds" with the new school
year but if you have a chance, please send pictures - especially of your
students competing at the national tournaments, working in camps over the
summer, at recruiting events/bootcamps/retreats, and at tournaments this
school year.   I would love to create quick albums for each of these
tournaments on our facebook page and to be able to have a variety of
pictures to choose from to put on our webpage.

Further, we would like to link your team's webpage from our webpage so
please send that information as well.

Good luck this season!
Pam

Pamela Childress