[GFCA] Alpharetta Treasure Hunt-10/24

Smiley, Adam Smiley at fultonschools.org
Tue Sep 8 13:22:44 PDT 2015

Registration for the Alpharetta Treasure Hunt is now open on tabroom.com at https://www.tabroom.com/index/tourn/index.mhtml?tourn_id=4140

As always, space is limited at the tournament, so please register as early as possible.   Additionally, please make sure that all of your judges for all events have linked accounts for tabroom.  We plan to run all events electronically.

Also, this is our first time using tabroom for our tournament, so it is very likely that at least one setting is incorrect.  If there are any problems that you run across when registering, please e-mail me (smiley at fultonschools.org<mailto:smiley at fultonschools.org>) ASAP so that I can help fix the problem.

Thank you,

Adam Smiley, Lauren Donnenfeld, Sarah Stoffle
Alpharetta Forensics Coaches