[GFCA] Get Your Entries In - Wildcat Classic

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Wed Oct 21 09:37:31 PDT 2015

Coaches,

Just a quick reminder to get your entries in by 5:00 pm today for the
Wildcat classic.

Notes:
1.  Please park on the South Side of VHS by our Performing Arts Center.
2.  The Student Area is in the Cafeteria.  We have a student snackbar set
up with snacks, drinks, and lunch (Chik-Fil-A or Pizza by the slice).
3.  Registration will take place just off the cafeteria outside of room
222.  This will also be where IE ballots are picked up and dropped off.
Tab is Room 222.
4.  All debates will be judged online using tabroom.com  Please be sure to
have your judges register and connect their accounts to your school.
5.  Judge's Lounge - we are planning to have quite a spread for coaches and
judges to include vegetarian options.

We are looking forward to hosting you and your students.  Please feel free
to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Pam
Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English
Debate & Speech Coach