[GFCA] Fayette Classic Registration Open on Tabroom.com

Jeffrey Miller jmill126 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 05:33:07 PDT 2015

>From Beverly Kelly:

Hi everyone,

Registration for the 20th Fayette Classic is currently up on tabroom.com (we
will be using tabroom this year, not joy of tournaments). Though the
competition is not until November 21st, we ask that teams register as soon
as they know they are attending because space at the school is limited.

This year we are a qualifier to the NIETOC (National Individual Events
Tournament of Champions) being held in Denver, Colorado in May. Therefore
we are expecting a high number of speech entries at this year’s
tournament.

We also know that the November 21st date is a problem for some students
starting their vacations early, so we make sure our tournament runs on time
(and in the past few years have ended early)

If you have any questions be sure to contact Beverly Kelly at
Kelly.Beverly at mail.fcboe.org