[GFCA] Spring Fling Reminder

Kyle Constable constableky at lee.k12.ga.us
Sat May 2 11:00:19 PDT 2015

Coaches,

This is a reminder that the Spring Fling tournament at Lee County High
School is coming up next weekend. We're already expecting more than 100
students to be competing, and we'd love to have you there as well!

http://springfling.tabroom.com

Topic areas for extemp, impromptu and radio speaking were released
yesterday. Congressional Debate will use the NCFL preliminary legislation
packet.

Registration closes for new entries on Thursday, and drops can be made
through Friday. If you're planning on attending but still aren't sure how
many you're bringing yet, please just give me a heads up that you're coming
so we can start making appropriate arrangements for the tournament. Also,
if you know that your school won't be coming, but you're still interested
in coming down to judge, please let me know.

See you in Leesburg next weekend!

Thank you,
Kyle Constable
Director of Forensics