[GFCA] Ivy Street Round Robin Applications Up!

Jeffrey Miller jmill126 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 17:29:38 PDT 2015

Hi, coaches,

As many of us start to return to school and our teams, we are inevitably
making our travel calendars.  I want to extend invitations to your school
to apply for the Ivy Street Round Robins.

The Ivy Street Round Robin is a new tournament and format in the state of
Georgia.  We offer a round robin for the top eight applicants in Policy
Debate, Public Forum Debate, Lincoln Douglas Debate, Original Oratory,
International Extemp, Domestic Extemp, Humorous Interpretation, Dramatic
Interpretation, and Duo Interpretation.

All pertinent information can be found on our website including the
applications fore each event– *ivystreetroundrobin.com*
<http://ivystreetroundrobin.com>.  The About page includes a list of FAQ
for your information.

Applications are due on* September 14, 2015* and decisions will be sent out
on September 16.   To complete the application, fill out the word document
for your student and email it to millerj at marist.com and THEN complete
registration on ivystreet.tabroom.com

Based on past season's success and success in 2015, we will admit the top
eight teams in every division. * Preference will be given to in-state teams*.
We ask that each team only enter their top competitors to respect the
competitive goal of the tournament.  Schools will only be allowed to admit
one team per division.  As of now, we are expecting teams from Maryland,
Tennessee, North Carolina and Alabama to attend.

Feel free to ask me any questions and we hope to see you in October!

Thanks!

Jeffrey Miller, Abby Schirmer, Jonathan Waters, and Kara Wilder
*Marist Speech & Debate Coaching Staff*