[GFCA] Public Forum Resources/Lesson Plans on September/October Topic

Jeffrey Miller jmill126 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 09:16:52 PDT 2015

I know some of us don't even want to think about the inevitable return of
the school year (and debate season).   But, there is hope!

The Debate Institutes at Dartmouth are posting all of their resources
including lesson plans specific to the September/October Public Forum
Resolution available for *FREE* to all students and teachers.

You can find these resources at ddipf.wikispaces.com

These resources include an evidence packet on both resolutions, a list of
books/documentaries on the topic, lectures/powerpoints on fundamental
Public Forum skills as well as advanced level skills, and lesson ideas for
anyone to implement in their classroom.

Let me know if you think of anything we can do and we'll add it up there.

Thanks!

Jeff