[GFCA] Grady HS Tournament Registration Now Open

Mario Herrera rioherrera at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 07:25:39 PST 2015

Good morning, all!

I'm pleased to announce that The 2016 Carter/King Quest for the Dream
Invitational is now open for registration. We hope you can join us this
year as we strive to offer a unique Atlanta experience. Schools from five
states have expressed interest in attending this year and we plan on once
again providing between 2-3 judges in preliminary rounds in Individual
Events and Public Forum debate. We also hope to once again have members of
the Atlanta Board of Education, Atlanta City Council, members of the
Georgia state legislature and other dignitaries on hand to serve on
final-round panels.

ALL registration is on www.joyoftournaments.com. (We will utilize
tabroom.com for debate tabulation but NOT for debate registration).

Additionally, we are pleased to offer a Worlds Debate Round Robin this
year, if interest is sufficient.

Please let me know if you have questions. We hope to see you in January!

Mario Herrera
Henry W. Grady HS