[GFCA] Clarification VHS vs. VSU

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Thu Aug 27 07:21:05 PDT 2015

Just to clarify:

On October 24 - Valdosta High School is hosting the Wildcat Classic -
offering all events.

On October 10 - Valdosta State University is hosting a Debate ONLY
tournament.

Two great opportunities to visit the Azalea City.  Both tournaments offer
the opportunity for your students to qualify for the GA State Tournaments
(both are also qualifying tournaments for the SA-CFL so you will be able to
face several competitors from our next door neighbor that you usually don't
see in competition).

Both Dr. Mike Eaves and I encourage you to attend and enjoy our Southern
hospitality.

Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English
Debate & Speech Coach