[GFCA] Welcome Back!

Brandon Kendall kendall.brandon at mail.fcboe.org
Wed Aug 5 05:44:13 PDT 2015

Hello, Georgia Speech & Debate Coaches!

I'm Brandon Kendall, debate coach at Starr's Mill and Chair of the GFCA
Executive Committee.

I just want to quickly go over a few items concerning the 2015-2016 season.

A. Remember--the Fall GFCA Coaches Meeting is Aug. 15th (next Saturday) at
Lovett School (4075 Paces Ferry Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30327) beginning at 9
AM. Jan Heiteen (member of the National High School Hall of Fame) will be
our guest speaker!  We'd love to have a big turnout!

B. Regarding the Novice Policy Packet for this season--would anyone (or
perhaps a small coalition?) be willing to help create the Novice Packet for
this season? The entire state of Georgia would be eternally grateful for
your efforts! 😁

C. Regarding who to contact for questions and concerns, please see the
following list:

-          State Tournament Questions – Shunta Jordan (
sjordan at paceacademy.org)

-          Membership Questions – Richard Bracknell (
richard.bracknell at carrolltoncityschools.net or rbrackne at yahoo.com)

-          GFCA Questions –Brandon Kendall (kendall.brandon at mail.fcboe.org)

-          Fall/Spring Meetings – Mary Kay Waterman (
marykay.waterman at lovett.org)

-      GFCA Contact Form – Pam Childress (pchildress at gocats.org )
Remember, Jeff Miller is not the GFCA contact person anymore.

On behalf of the entire GFCA, here's wishing everyone a successful season!

Cheers!

--
Brandon Kendall
Starr's Mill High School