[GFCA] Updated Amendments Proposals

Smiley, Adam Smiley at fultonschools.org
Fri Apr 17 13:12:03 PDT 2015

We are looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.  A couple of quick things:

Also, the building will be open at 8:45 tomorrow morning.  Please enter at the main doors to the school (by the flag pole).

If anyone is having any problems getting in or finding the school, feel free to call or text me at( 404) 200-6075.

Adam Smiley