[GFCA] Early deposit deadline for the Georgia Debate Institutes - May 1

William Hays Watson whwatson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 04:46:46 PDT 2015

Hello all,

I just wanted to remind you to inform any interested students and families
that the early application "discount" deposit for the GDI is due May 1.
Any public forum or policy kids who pay their deposit by May 1 get $100
dollars off the total cost of the camp.

We're excited to have another group of young, talented debaters in Athens
this summer.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  I've attached
a flier just in case you'd like to forward it to any interested parties.

Hays Watson
Head Debate Coach
University of Georgia